The Lone Medievalist Is Seeking Help!
Conference Connections Coordinator
*Note: Coordinator is not required to attend all conferences. Coordination would take place digitally*
- Contacting conferences to set up a Lone Medievalist component
- Facilitating communication among Lone Medievalist participants prior to conference (i.e. introducing all those identified as LM’s, helping to facilitate room shares, etc.)
- Promoting the conferences on Lone Medievalist social media
- Setting up Lone Medievalist events (i.e. sessions or social gatherings)**
- Distributing badge stickers or other Lone Medievalist identifiers**
** Could be coordinated through a LM volunteer attending the conference
- Familiarity with academic conferences, particularly those with medieval themes
- Organizational skills
- Willingness to communicate consistently with Lone Medievalist staff and volunteers
- Commitment to Lone Medievalist mission
- Commitment to follow through
Send a short biography and a statement on why you are interested in this position to Kisha Tracy at firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will be open until it is filled. If more than one applicant is equally qualified, we will consider a co-position.